Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
-Types of Data Collected
--Personal DataWhen you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number (optional)
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, only if you opt-in to receive them
--Usage Data We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service for your use. These facilitate your ability to store items in your cart, save items for later viewing, and keeps your transactions yours.
- Tracking Cookies. Analytics – we use these cookies to track how this site is used, how you found us, which pages have more traffic as well as popular items.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your site preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
--Google Analyticsqualityblankproduct.com utilizes Google Analytics as well as other proprietary analytics software for the sole purpose of gaining insight into visitor use of this website (which pages are clicked more, which item is more popular, how long are visitors staying on certain pages, etc.). Google Analytics will associate the visitation information it collects from this site and/or apps with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. This Google information may include end user location, search history, YouTube history, and/or data from sites that partner with Google—and is only used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights into users’ cross device behaviors. Only Google will have access to this specific information and is not revealed with QualityBlankProduct. Google holds this particular information for a rolling 26 months. If you wish to not have your data associated with this website (or others), you can review your Google Security settings here: My Activity (opens in new tab)
--Hotjar Analyticsqualityblankproduct.com utilizes Hotjar Analytics (opens in new tab) for the sole purpose of gaining insight into visitor use of this website (how the website is browsed, the features used and how they are used, etc.). Everything is anonymized so no information is tied to you or your account in any way. Any information you enter on the website (into data fields) is not visible to the Analytics.
--Cloudflare Analyticsqualityblankproduct.com utilizes a service through our CDN (Content-Delivery-Network), Cloudflare. This service is to inspect visitors, anonymously, before they enter the site, so it is only utilized to see statistics like bounce-rate and a general locale of where visitors are originating from. It is also for security so we can try to prevent malicious bots from attacking the site. There is no identifiable information and everything is anonymized.
--Google Web FontsFor uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our site. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
--NewsletterWhen you select to sign up for our Newsletter, we strive to not ‘spam’ your eMail inbox with tons of updates from us. We believe sending many Newsletters = spam and do not wish to bombard you with these. We will only send you updates that really matter, like new products, customizable designs & new fonts for you to use while customizing. If you decide that we are sending you too many, please contact us and we can either A) put you on a “reduced sending” Newsletter, or B) you can simply unsubscribe very easily using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the very bottom of any Newsletter that we send.
-Use of DataCustomize My Product uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
-Legal RequirementsQualityBlankProduct may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of QualityBlankProduct
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of DataThe security of your data is very important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service ProvidersWe do not employ any "Third-Party Services" for any reason. Any information on this site stays only on this site, other than the analytics as noted above.
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take the necessary steps to remove that information from our website/servers.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.qualityblankproduct.com/contact/